Correction…..The BEST Afterschool Teachers Ever To Be Found
- The teacher needs to be able to keep up with each child’s schoolwork and have good communication with the teacher to resolve whatever issue the parents are having with the class, or the teacher is having with the student.
- There will be a tier system in place which allows the children certain rewards depending on how their grades, behavior at home and at school, and the belt curriculum are going. The highest tier students will be going on a fun, local and educational field trip weekly.
- So besides homework, making sure all educational resources (work area, computer lab,) are clean and functional….they need to make sure the assistant is getting to the schools to pick up the children both safely and on time. Also oversee the program with the direct help of Master Charles.
Transportation, School Relationships and Supporting The Teacher
- Will be transporting the children.
- Be actively engaged with every school on the route (school talks, open houses, anything to become more in tune with the schools of the children they are meant to help).
- Assisting the teacher
The Glue That Holds All The Elements Together
- First contact from a walk-in, internet submission or incoming phone calls
- Addressing concerns from students, parents and staff.
- Fully involved with student attendance and our advanced CRM created to track attendance and progress of all students
- Fully involved with events the school hosts, some will be televised.
- Experienced in childcare, administrative responsibilities, versed in data entry and at least have “novice” level computer skills.
- Finally you will be “well spoken” as you will be speaking to parents, students, have people under you and will most likely speak to the press.